Jambrina helps keep your organization compliant with tax laws and requirements; handling payroll through Jambrina ensures your organization is able to identify and capture tax credits and incentives at the federal, state, and local levels, including:
- Work Opportunity Tax Credits (WOTC)
- Research and development (R&D) tax credits
- Employment-based tax credits and incentives
- Economic development incentives
- Sellable and transferrable credits
- Investment tax credits
- Geographic-based tax credits
- Training tax credits and incentives
Employment taxes are effortlessly handled through automated filings and deposits of federal, state, and local payroll taxes, along with quarterly and annual reconciliation statements. Periodic and quarterly statements are also availble for error identifcation, helping ensure accurate filings.
Unemployment claims can be another complicated and costly process. Accordingly to the U.S. Labor Department, 11% of unemployment benefits are paid in error, and of those, 19% are due to the employer submitting inaccurate or late information. At Jambrina you’ll have access to a team of experienced professionals and a finely tuned processed designed to help reduce the risk, cost, and burden of managing unemployment claims.