Ready for a move into the cloud?
Whether your IT infrastructure is on-premise, cloud, or hybrid, Jambrina is able to help you maintain, expand, or entirely shift your architecture. If you’ve not yet considered a cloud infrastructure, consider the following benefits:
- Controlled costs. Minimize wastage by only paying for what you use, and every resource used has a clear pricing sheet, ensuring cost predictability. Strict controls can also be placed on billing, disabling certain services or raising alerts when thersholds are crossed.
- Capex to opex. As protection against a dynamic market, moving to opex frees a business from getting locked into capital investments commitments. Traditional IT models requires upfront expenses when designing an infrastucture, but with cloud services, costs can be shifted to a operational budget, easing cashflow.
- Flexibility. Cloud environments are highly flexible and can be architected to fit any existing or desired environment.
- Dynamic scale. As your business needs change, so can your IT environment. Computing capacity can be moved up or down at any time to meet demand. No more overestimating or underestimating IT needs.
- Reduce business risk. Availability is significantly increased as cloud providers use large-scale server farms across several regions. And with layers of software and hardware redunancies, your data is never going to disappear. The quality resources available to major cloud providers exceed what any medium-sized business could reasonably afford acting unilaterally.
For start-up businesses Jambrina is also available to assist with domain registration, email setup, and website launch. Need help deciding and designing a CRM or BMS? Jambrina has you covered. Reach out to our team for more information.
Complete the form below to contact our IT Team with your questions/comments.