With Jambrina CPA’s bookkeeping service, your account is handled by a dedicated team consisting of an accountant and bookkeeper, whom together ensure your in-house accounting tasks are completed. There are several benefits to hiring an accounting firm to oversee your daily bookkeeping operations:
- More time. Especially for small businesses, where employees are likely wearing several different hats, hiring a firm to handle bookkeeping operations frees valuable time that can then be placed toward bettering the business.
- Cost efficient. For less than the cost of a full-time employee, you’ll have access to a team of accounting experts. And as your business expands or contracts, you are able to adjust the level of service on-the-fly.
- Tax and audit ready financials. The accuracy and integrity of your financial data is ensured through a process of reviews and approvals.
Bookkeeping service highlights include:
- Gathering all monthly statements
- Bank reconcilliations
- Compilation reports
- Bill payments
- Product month-end financial report
- Tax estimate calculation
- Advisory meeting with client